I was really excited to finally get my hands on a copy of the latest issue of Metro Sports New York and to read the article by Sarah Wassner Flynn! (thought she did a terrific job and I wasn’t expecting a whole page!)
She writes, “We recently chatted with the 30-year-old to find out more about his workouts–and how he plans to bring sexy back to his sport.”
The fencing is a sexy sport campaign continues! 🙂
You can pick up the free magazine in gyms across New York City over the next month and when it’s put online I’ll get the link here here as well!
In the article I’m answering the questions…
1) How do you get so fit from fencing?
2) Where have you decided to keep your medal
3) What are you up to when you’re not working out or squaring off?
4) Fencing isn’t the sexiest sport out there. What are your plans to make it more glam?
5) Like your own Gatorade or Nike Commercial?